DISCOS Y GRUPO PREVIAMENTE ASIGNADOS.
Removing "Drive Not Available" from Solaris
These are steps I followed to remove the LUNS which were unmasked from the system.
Removing the Unused/Unmasked LUNS from Solaris.
1. First Step is identifying the
2. Remove them from Volume Manager. In my case, they are veritas. so I used vxdisk rm
3. look at the cfgadm -al o/p to find the disks which are failing. they are failing because they are unmasked from this system and still OS sees them.
c3::50060482d53135b8,84 disk connected configured failing
c3::50060482d53135b8,86 disk connected configured failing
c3::50060482d53135b8,87 disk connected configured failing
3. luxadm -e offline /dev/rdsk/
4. cfgadm -o unusable_FCP_dev -c unconfigure c3::50060482d53135b8
# This will remove all unusable LUNS from system for particular controller and target id. don't worry there might be some working devices on that target. This command won't affect them. they'll be in working state only.
5. clean the device files using devfsadm -Cv
6. You should be clear now in both format and cfgadm -al.